Have you ever been famous?

Most Helpful Guy

• During my school days, yes. Because I was always so helpful, I gained a name for myself when it comes to helping people along the lines of getting their assignments done. Streetwise, I solved a lot of issues, united sworn enemies and reunited fallen friends. Honestly, I think everyone is famous in their own ways. There is not a person without it

Most Helpful Girl

• In my own mind yes

What Guys Said 10

• No, and I wouldn't want to either. I'm a private person, so I don't want the world to know or recognise me!

• Just locally, in my own neighborhood, I have become pretty well known recently because of an argument that involved a lot of people in the area.

Fortunately this is dying down now; I didn' t LIKE being so well 
    known..

• I am on Twitter. I have 6851 followers right now

• \i am famous to people that know me from where i'm from

• One time I made a comment on the Suits (tv show) page, and it got like 350 likes.
    Another time, I was on a commercial for a gym, for like 3 seconds.
    Lol, yeah, i'm hot shit (jk for the sarcastic inept)

• Famous for most negative attention

• I have played a game semi-professionally and made a name in the community for myself. Nothing special, it can be quite annoying at times.

• No, I don't really deserve it. I'm not a Kardashian... I haven't done anything extraordinary to become famous.

• Technically I have a youtube video that has 4,000 views.

• I was semi famous at my highschool if that counts

What Girls Said 12

• YES ON GAG!

• I was Youtube famous-ish for a while there then life got busy.

• Nope, I haven't. I think fame can be a curse.

• My speedpaints on youtube used to be famous. I think the most views I ever got was a couple hundred thousand. But as an artist I tend to start hating my work so I deleted those. :D Now I only have an animation up with over 33 thousand views.
    I've also created thumbnails for a youtuber who has about 2 and a half million subs.
    This is nothing though, I haven't really made a name for myself or anything.

• nope.. never.

• Me? Famous? TOTALLY. Nope.

• In my dreams...
    And somehow my friends at school started calling me Miss Popular, even though it never occurred to me

• Yes one time I was walking in the street and Superman came down and took me away flying very high. Then he dropped me. I somehow survived. That made the cover of National Enquirer

• How famous? I was one of the popular girls in high school. I used to get at least 50 friend requests on Facebook a day, and I also had 15xx followers on fb. Also, I had the max amount of friends on fb ( 5000 so I couldn't accept any more friend
    Requests at that time until I created my new fb account to get my privacy back)

• Only on GAG. lol hahaha

• I was an extra in a movie once

• No i have not