Are you psychic in any way?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Jah sense of direction through with things were revealed. Psychic? No

• Well "Jah" is psychic right? So does that not means that you are psychic too?

• He's psychic? How so?

• Just messin with ya buddy lol

What Girls Said 8

• I'm definitely not psychic lol but I have had plenty of dreams that came true to some degree. Some call it déjà vu, however, parts of the dreams actually come true.
    When I was 5, I had a dream that my mom died in the middle of the night. A week later, it happened. In the middle of the night. That's just one example

• Yes. My intuition is never wrong even if I ignore it due to lack of proof or factual reasoning to back it up. It may be blurry or unclear about the precise way a situation will unfold but the end result is always spot-on. I've experienced this ever since I was a child.

• sooooooo can you predict thing for random people over the interwebs?

• @Butterfly1002 True dat. You've never been so sure of something immediately with no evidence or verification but you were without a doubt about it?

• If I can't vividly picture myself doing something that I want to do... it never happens... I'm not sure if psychic is quite right to describe it though lol

I did once dream that my mom was in a car accident and she was telling me to run home and tell my brother and I told her it was too far and just call him. She picked up the phone and it started ringing in real life. My brother came into my room and told me mom had been in a car accident, nothing bad, but he had to go get her..

• Well.. my dreams sometimes somehow connect with reality that I had no idea about. Could be coincidence.

• same. one time i had a dream of the last day of school, and exactly what my friend was going to wear that day to, and she wore it exactly. and i was like didn't you all ready wear that, and she was like i bought this outfit yesterday night. Me being me, i walk away lol

• Sometimes I say something like "What if this happened," or "Wouldn't it be funny if..." & then it happens like right after I say it or a few min after 😱 But that's not very impressive lol

• I don't know, am I? *squints eyes*

• I have many instances where I feel like I'm psychic

• Nope, how does that work...

What Guys Said 8