Why do girls think you don't care about them if you go a few days without talking to them?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that's kind of the message it sends whether it's true or not. When you contact someone it means they were on your mind. So those few days of no contact makes it seem like they haven't been on your mind. And while that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't care, it's not that nice of a feeling.

What Girls Said 6

• Just feels like you'd rather be doing other things than talking to them. I assume they just have either busy lives or they aren't thinking about me/ care about me.

• I used to think this way but now I know it's not necessarily true

• Yess!
      Cause I be going ghost just to come back and get ripped :/

• I talk about 3h/24h 3/7 so she will be loved :) lol

• @mr90skid haha same here! Exact same dose, perfecto haha

• Because it feels like you are ignoring them, hence not caring and so forth

• because if you really like someone theyll always be on your mind :(

• They feel your ignoring them especially if its been 2 weeks then they get upset

• comes off as them not being on your mind if you don't wanna talk for days.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel ignored too when she doesn't talk to me for a few days... but we're having this fight and she has threatened me that she will never talk to me again...