Would you rather embarrass yourself in front of your favourite celebrity or never meet them at all?

• Embarrass yourself
  • Never meet them

Most Helpful Girl

• Embarrass myself. At least they'll remember me!

• Yes but then they'd remember you in a bad way lol. Would I rather they remember me in a bad way or in no way at all? The latter for me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, I guess I'd rather never meet them at all, but honestly, I'm that impressed by celebrities that I really care to meet them. There are a handful of people I'd want to meet, like Tom Brady or Bill Belichick, but not to dick ride, just to shake their hands and say thanks for all the great sports memories they've given me as a fan. But I certainly don't think they're different from anyone else. Only time I was ever starstruck was when I met my hero Zack Morris when I was like 13, haha. I guess I wouldn't want to embarrass myself, but I don't want to embarrass myself in front of anybody.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather never meet them. I embarrass myself enough as it is.

• I don't really have a favorite celebrity, but I hate embarrassing myself in front of anyone, so I guess I'll never meet that person!

• Never at all because I don't give 2 hoots about celebrities. They put their pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us. This worshipping of celebrities is ridiculous to me.

• I embarrass myself in front of most people anyway. No big deal. Haha.

• Definitely never meet them at all

What Guys Said 2

• Fokken Zayn Malik will love me anyways. He is my grandson.

I would kill to be able to meet that gent face to face 😏👌 he always follows the people he meets on Twitter face to face if they ask him to do so.

• tbh, I have almost no knowledge of celebrities aside from people like actors I see a lot on tv and/or in movies. No one regarding music of fashion or anything.
    So many people ask about favorite stars regarding hot girls, and I can have no opinion aside from given pictures of them.