Girls, how many of you actually DO get turned off by seeing your man show emotions?

Crying, being sad, that kind of thing. does it turn off anyone?

• It turns me off when i see a guy show emotions
  • It does not turn me off when i see a guy show emotions
  • It depends (please explain)
  • I'm a guy and wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's going Death Parade first episode emotional, then yea, I would be hella turned off.

But no, my boyfriend has showed emotion in front of me, and I just want to support him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for the mention, and my question was inspired by The Big O :D.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34bhw63fnIY

I guess who gets turned off by men showing their emotions correlates to how they where raised and how much emotions the man expresses. Some guy express too little emotions while some express too much emotions like crying cause their sports team lost.

What Girls Said 17

• Not at all! For me, it's quite the opposite. I know many guys feel pressures from society as well as themselves to maintain a 'manly' demeanor which for whatever reason, often equates to having levels of emotion you'd expect to find in a rock.

If my boyfriend ever reaches the point of making it clear he's sad or even cries, I'd take it as a huge compliment that he felt comfortable enough in front of me to show that. That he trusts that I won't judge him negatively in any way.

• It's so cute! Like, the boyfriend watched a sad show the other day and I came back and he was like 'I'M HAVING EMOTIONS' and I panicked for a while thinking something was seriously wrong because dude, are you crying? But it was adorable and very endearing, I liked it :P

• It depends, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm an emotional person more over a logical thinker, when it comes to showing my feelings, most of my reactions are from emotion more over just thinking about the pros an cons (that actually comes when I have calm down)

If I'm dealing with an emotional guy, I would feel like I'm closer to him in a way. It makes me comfortable around him, because that side of a man is never seen, unless he is absolutely comfortable with me, but by then you may never see that side. I think being with an emotionless guy can be intimidating. Scary even. I like connecting with people on an emotional path, so this doesn't bother me at all.

• Alright, so here's the thing.. I am actually one of the few women who find it attractive when they show their emotions. However, I once knew this man who would cry to get his way. That pissed me off. That was unattractive and a huge turn off. I can't stand men or women who cry and pull a "woah is me, pity me" party to get what they want in life.

• No, a guy showing emotions does not turn me off. Guys are human too and possess emotions just like women do. It's only natural for those emotions to come out sometimes.

• If he crying for no reason and all the time! I would be worried~ If he crying to make me feel bad all the time i would ignore him. It depends!

• Nah, usually, I'm not bothered by a guy showing emotions. It's a good thing more than likely. The only time it would annoy me is if he did it constantly over the smallest things. Of course, a woman doing the same would make me feel just as annoyed as well.

• I'm probably more turned off if he didn't show emotions. If I wanted an emotionless sex thing, I'd stick to my dildo.

• It will only annoy me if he is very sensitive or he is more emotional than me.

• It doesn't turn me off at all. Just makes me want to hug him and other things until he feels better. :)

• No, it doesn't

Just makes me love and respect him more

I also apreciate the fact that he feels comfortable enough to do so in front of me.

• I broke up with this guy and he saw me in town and was following me down the street sobbing. I broke up with him because he was clingy and annoying. I was running away and he was still following me.

• No, it's neither a turn on or a turn off, just something I don't see too often

• I get turned on when they show emotions 😉

• For the most part, no it's not a turn off (or a turn on tbh I'm neutral and understanding if they feel the need to express themselves). But if he starts throwing a tantrum in a public place, that is a turn off for me.

• Anger turns me off because it scares me. My dad was mean. But others, no.

• It's not a turn on but it's not a turn off. It's not like seeing him sad makes me want to have sex, but it's not like it repulses me either.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on the amount. Being a male crybaby definitely is a turn-off. If a man shows emotions when its really warranted, it is a showcase of trust to that girl.

• Women do get turned off when men show emotion guys. That pussy will dry up fast if you show your vulnerable side to a girl.

• Obviously the only way to get it flowing again is to send dick pics.
      Doesn't even have to be yours. Can use your dog or your goldfish's dick pic.