What's your favorite place on earlth?

Not where you live, but somewhere you have visited, maybe a land mark or famous building etc.

Earth lol but I'm sure you all knew that!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a spot in the Atacama Desert, about 100km south-east of Antofagasta. Except for the ruins of some stone building, there's not a trace of human civilization there. The ground is covered in sand and salt in every direction, and you can even see the Andes mountains in the distance. They're more than 150km away, but it seems like you could almost walk there, because the air so clear. But the best part is the silence. There are no humans, no animals, not even bacteria can survive in this place. When there's no wind, you can even hear your blood rush through your veins. Oh, and the night sky... if you've never experienced it without all the light pollution, you can't even begin to imagine what it's like.

• Wow sounds amazing. I like places where humans haven't had chance to ruin yet!

What Girls Said 4

• In the arms of someone who I dearly love and who loves me back...

... in my dreams, in other words.

• Home!!! My house where my parents and siblings live!
    I also love Tunis and Paris 💕

• What's your favorite place in Paris? Or Tunis?

• I love the mountain and beach in my city Hammam-lif also I love the village of Sidi Bousaid
      In Paris I love anything next to the Seine at night when there isn't many people 😁

• Very nice choice :-)

• The mall and my room and the gym and the kitchen!

• Thailand for certain! It's beautiful there

• Its on my list of places yet to visit. I work with a thai girl and she has shown me pictures if where she is from and it looks very nice

What Guys Said 4

• hmm so many

the baja coast of mexico north of cabo is spectacular. the desert reminds me of movies. the nights are so dark the stars and moon literally are the only lights. the people are soo cool. food is delicious.

Italy. great food, culture, landmarks.

some of the US national parks like Yellowstone. It's incredible and awe inspiring... you kind of feel like an 18th century pioneer surrounded by all those mountains, rivers, wild life etc

• The nicest country I've visited was Norway. Both in terms of the friendliness of the people and in terms of nature.
    Plus another advantage: their English is excellent!

• Well that's 2 from 4 for Norway so far.

• Once you've seen the Fjords and those colored wooden homes, and met those people, you'll agree :D

• Dodger stadium

• Edinburgh - for those who like filler, it's in Sctoland.