I am not on facebook, I leave my phone at home, I never use headphones, I am am phobic of being rude by flirting... Am I weird?

I try to be a respectable person, but am I more weird than respectable?

• I'm stupid
  • I'm amazing
  • Who cares

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I'd be willing to bet that you're having a better life experience than the vast majority of people that spend their whole lives connected to the internet and various forms of media. Good for you for living in the NOW and being consciously in the moment.

• That is a great way of putting it. Thanks

• You're welcome! I'm really tempted to get rid of my Facebook because I spend way more time on it than I should, but it's so hard. I feel like I would miss out on a lot if I didn't have it. But at the same time, it's not like I ever see anything useful on there, so would I really miss it? Haha I guess I'll never know unless I get rid of it.

• Yeah. It is like mixing paint easy to do and hard to undo. Pros and Cons. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes you're weird but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You are on of the few who reject modern attachments to phones and social media. It's time to join the resistance buddy... take the red pill.

• Weird can be good thanks for the reply!

What Girls Said 2

• your normal! YYYAAAY!

• I think you are trying to find uniqueness in yourself, there is nothing wrong with that. Honestly if you are comfortable doing those things, that's all it matters. What others think is irrelevant, in the end we all perceive the world differently and "weird" is no exception.

What Guys Said 1

• You are better