Do you curse a lot?

• I'm a potty mouth!
  • Occasionally.
  • Only when I'm mad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah!

Everyone knows I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to work in a place I was the only female... It got bad then. I'm better with my words now though haha

What Guys Said 13

• what kind of fucking question is that fucking shit, fuck me, no one fucking swears ;P

• All the time. I do try to watch myself but nah, screw it.

• people over 18 who curse as adults, curse up a storm just can't really talk eloquent and mature enough to say what is on their minds. Sometimes, as a close amiga to me say, who DO NOT CURSE EVER, rarely curse she goes,"Sometimes, Xavi, you just have to say What the f#k and she is right."Pero amazin she only curse once every other few yr
    if she is like "real angry.'amazing, she really never curse. smartest lady i know.
    adios
    1

• I barely ever swear I just never have done, I don't see why people swear all the time, like what's the point? And I feel disgusted by how you have little kids who go around swearing all the time.

• Never, Cursing is for the dimwits who cannot come up with smart insults.

• depends on my mood

• I do curse quite a bit

• Yea bitch what the fuk you gonna do huh? I'll fuck you up OP. Don't even fuking try you little shit

• Occasionally.

• depends... i don't see it as a weakness nor lack of vocabulary.

• I curse at times but never in my native language. Its so much easier to curse in English ^^

• im gonna swear in this answer cuz thats a funny gag hahaha

• I only curse to myself. When I am around others I keep it PG, but occasionally I'll be sitting in my apartment by myself and get mad at something and curse up a storm. Generally I try not to though, there are other insults and I'm not one of those nimrods who uses the F word more then any other word. I can't stand people who do that, its like they only know 20 words in the English language and they just fill the F word in the spaces as filler to make it sound like they know more.

What Girls Said 13