Snow: love it or hate it?

Just as the title reads!

• Yes! (Bring on the snow!)
  • No! (Don't say that four letter word!)
  • indifferent
  • Results!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate snow. It brings violence out of people.

• Violence? How?

• Well okay, that was primary school and high school. But I still don't really like snow. You need to start wearing boots, and that's a hassle.

• Plus all the fun frost on the windshield in the morning, crappy plowed roads, etc. snow does have its downsides

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate snow. The only time snow is acceptable is between Christmas and European New Years.

What Guys Said 17

• Snow is awesome. I love the snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZRrsILEa6M

• Hey, are you able to help me work out if this girl likes me? I had some interesting moments with a girl today and am not sure if she likes me or is just having fun.

• I'm sure there are still some out there, but they're hard to find

• Well there is one less good man for them. I am just getting pets and have closed my heart to girls. 😣

• I don't like driving in snow or even shoveling it. And the worst is walking and falling on it when it freezes to ice. Also when stores and buisnesses don't shovel it right.

• Thank you very much for the upvote.

• You're very welcome :) and I understand driving it being a hassle. I live in a small town with lots of back roads that hardly get plowed so it's slide central here -_-

• Lol yes driving is a hassle. That sucks that your back roads don't get plowed. They do a lousy plowing job in my area to. Lol slide central is the best way to describe it.

• Vote 'A' - LOVE It is an understatement <3

• Cold is definitely my element!
    I love the cold, the mountains, snow and especially ice! Maybe it's the Swiss in me or maybe it's just how I was raised, but I absolutely love the freezing feeling!

• snow sucks ass. driving in it sucks. it's cold (outside) and you have to shovel that shit out of your driveway... sucks when your back is bad and has been thrown out for years.

• Yes I would like some snow please. Thank you.

• I just plain love snow outright. ;). Snow is really awesome in general. :D. Wished it would start snowing here already so there is my two cents for you. :P.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6cNXL2TUIM

• I love snow and Winter in general :D

• Me and snow don't get along, I'm a big and tall guy so I always slip and fall in the ice and everyone always looks at me funny, it's damned embarrassing.

I don't like snow.

• I love it AND hate it.

• I like it if there is enough of it and I don't have to drive... else nope

• Aslong as I can snowboard I don't want it other places :P

• So you won't share with me then? Poo :(

• It's surprisingly little snow here compared to what it should be at the time

• We haven't seen snow here all year yet. It's pretty depressing.

• Love it! But it's because I don't have to live in it

• well I live in Canada so im used to it.

• Love it or hate it? Madison and faded is my thing
    We'll made it is

• I want to rub it all over my body

• I have a love hate relationship with snow. Its very pretty to look at but it makes the roads slippery, they put salt on the roads which rusts your car, and its a pain in the ass to shovel. Knock on wood we haven't had any yet!

What Girls Said 17

• I have a love-hate relationship with it. It's pretty, but snow means cold weather and I'm not a fan of that.

• From my warm home, under a blanket, snuggled with my man, drinking a nice hot cup of coffee and enjoying a movie or a book I love it! It is pretty to look at, but I do not like going out in it. I am paranoid. I do not want to fall. The idea of getting into an accident due to snow or ice scares me. I definitely could live without it.

• It just depends!

• Yes! (Bring on the snow!)

• I live in the country and it's so peaceful while it's snowing. I love it! But I live in TN and we're 15 degrees above normal temps so no snow yet but I'll get some snow by spring, I'm hopeful!

• If it gets me out of work, I like it. Other than that, no, thank you!

• I like it cause it's pretty and good for photo taking, but awful to drive in.

• Wish I had snow in Australia, but I've been to Lake Tahoe in the Winter, and fell in love. Bring on the snow!! Snow angels, snowball fights, snowmen, all so much fun!

• I miss the snow terribly. It literally doesn't feel like the holidays without a little snow.

• If it's in the winter during Christmas time then I love it. But here in Canada it will snow until April and I hate April snow.

• Haaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeee snow and the cold with a passion.

• I love snow 😄😄⛄⛄

• I don't know

• I like seeing snow but I think I like spring weather better then winter

• Never seen it.

• Love it, but then again i dont have to live in it and deal with it every winter so...