Are you proud of yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I mean, I can't say that I've always made the best decisions in life all the time. For there were times in that I made some really rash decisions in which I later lived to regret somewhere down the line. But at the same time, even these situations played a vital role into shaping, making and molding me into the person that I became later on in life and even to this very day. So, I count them a blessing still. And it always feels nice to be able to know and learn the things that I have because, it has given me the ability to be able to speak to people on certain matters so that they don't make the same mistakes that I've made. But to answer your question, yes. Yes, I'm proud of myself

Most Helpful Girl

• Am i proud of what i do, yes. But i am very humble, i dont like bragging or getting attention...

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• No, not really.

• yes and no. things are shaping up ok, but there are so many ways to fail.

• My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah, I'm a 23 year old Ghanaian female, and I am a good girl because I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings or tongue rings. I don't wear fake nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk and I don't swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I'm not a gold digger. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I'm not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have. I know I have made the right choices in my life. I will live a clean lifestyle and do what pleases God.