Are you much of a gambler?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. The government benefits big for everyone who loses. And with the level of corruption taking place where I'm, if you win something big, they can find ways of getting it back. A LOT of ways. I don't deal up in this Babylon system. It's a norm in my nation to see people (mostly men) collecting their monthly, weekly or fourth nightly pay, heading to the casinos, smiling from ear to ear with between $2000-$10000 dollars cash and leave at the end of the night , crying like it's the end of the world, going back home with empty pockets, broke, busted and disgusted. The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. Machines are rigged all over

• Good grief. This is sad. Sounds like a bit of a curse actually

Most Helpful Girl

• No I am not and I won't ever be

What Guys Said 8

• No I'm not a gambler

• If by gambling you mean... not studying and still hoping for an A on a test... then yerp, I'm a master gambler :D

• I tried to be but unfortunately I sucked

• I enjoy 21 or Texas holdem, but I don't really put much into the pot.

• I do you like to play craps

• only losers gamble.

• I gamble with death everyday getting on my motorcycle.

• Yeah, I go every year for my birthday, ever since they installed the horseshoe casino here where i live. I've actually won some money too

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a hustler at life.

• Yeah I am!

• No, not my thing.

• Not at all, no.