I want to buy wine from amazon any recommendation🍷?

Any store online will do as well that ship to America?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• BOONES FARM

It is AMAZING.

• Its it? Which one?

• Not really, not in my opinion anyway. I've drank quite a bit of one at once and hardly felt a thing. But then again I have no idea how much alcohol I can tolerate at once anyway lol

• Wow... haha! lol

What Guys Said 7

• I didn't know you could. How is that legal? Lol gonna have 13 year olds ordering wine and popping back a few bottles lol

• 13 year old? haha Your 13 aww...

• My sister was able to order a vape (when she was like 14) by getting a prepaid visa and faking the information. You're supposed to be 18 for that... she bought it off Amazon, no problems. I was amazed that they could sell product like that without proof of an ID or something... although maybe they do require it and my sister stole my moms and took a picture? I don't really know the full details but I do know that she ordered something underage and got it! haha

• @Mekkayln wow! Lol I never ordered vaped so I can't tell you if it's legal or not lol but thats interesting

• Gotta try the Portuguese Wines ;)
    What kind of wine are you looking for?
    We have a nice one, good te drink with cakes and sweet things.

Called: Porto Wine.

• any White Merlot, is fucking delicious! ;-)

• Uhm get the kind with alcohol in it.

• Applewine? ;) :p

• wine online get it your nearby shop

What Girls Said 3

• Wait, I didn't even know you could buy wine off of amazon. That is amazing! :D Wine on my friends! <3

• Anything chardonnay love.

• Hmmm wine. :)

2012 Dumas Station Minnick Hills Reserve Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon