Is it illigal to upload your nudes?

I found a website where guys and girl create an account,

upload pictures of yourself and look at pictures/videos or other people

its basically a rate website but of your private part... to see what people think.. i joined and uploaded a couple of mine is this illigal?

i was verified and told the admin i was 24 but is this illigal?

• Yes
  • No
  • Tell me the website!
  • other
I want to delete it all, i recently found this girl my age and she's all i need, if anything she is freakier than i am... wayyyy freakier... i mean god.. we skyped and she had the same problem as me.. just had needs.

so if i delete them, will it make a difference for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're under 18. Child pornography.

• nobody really knows and probably won't unless i tell them so is there anything i should be worried about

• You're welcome!

• Realize there is so much more to a woman than her flesh and blood. This will help you a lot. Focus on what makes her distinctly feminine in spirit as well as flesh, and how her nature and yours were meant to complement one another outside the bedroom also.

Sex really wasn't meant to be enjoyed to the level of indulgence you are pursuing. And as such, you are burning up your pleasure reserves too quickly. Nature has a way of punishing that. You don't want to become impotent before your time. But you're on a collision course in that direction.

Talk to someone you trust about your over-reliance on sexual stimulation. Stop the addiction before it grows any further. Many will say you're within a "normal" range to justify their own behavior. Don't fall for it. You're over the line, and it will burn you. Flee the tiger now, before it eats you up inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're under 18 it is technically illegal. Even if the pictures are of yourself it's considered child pornography. They don't usually really give a shit about it though and the only time it's ever prosecuted is if it's being tacked on to a statutory rape case.

• yeah and they won't find out as ong as i stay anonymous right

• Okay, then you didn't really give an apt description of the site. What you're talking about sounds like someone somehow found a way to make Tinder even dirtier...

• its a website where users upload their nude pictures so other members can view/comment/and rate your nude image

you can tell secret sex stories and whatever...

to be like.. vip you hav to send a pm to the admin of the website of your username, the website and a bodypart of yours

What Girls Said 6

• If they're your own and (I assume) your a legal age then it's fine. But if your uploading nudes of people without their convent then it's illegal.

Since you're under 18 I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

• Well if your under 18 than yeah it's considered distribution of kiddie porn and you could get serious charges even if it were yourself.

• if they dont find out could i

• If they don't find out? They're watching everything everybody does.

• I clicked no before seeing your age. Since you're under 18 it would be illegal for you to distribute 'indecent' photos of yourself. It's basically child pornography and anyone caught with your photos will get in a lot of trouble and you would too.

• What if i dnt show my face?

• i mean if i dont show my face in the nude they can't tell its me right

• Yes but if they trace the photos back they'll find who it is, maybe you should remove your pics from there. Why do you need people to rate your private parts anyway lmao?

• You're underage and it is illegal so why would you want to do it in the first place? ?

• my hormones... driving me absolutely crazy

• You are just a kid, that's child pornography

• i dont see myself as a kid
      and most people at first sight dont either

• I'm not sure if that's illegal or not. I don't see how it could be but you told the site you're older so I'm assuming you've got to be older than 18

• you can lie to the website lol but yeah... lets keep it that way, im over 18

What Guys Said 13

• because you are underaged, in the US at least, that would be illegal.

two 17 year olds can have sex, legally. but if they took nudes and sent them to each other (and NO ONE ELSE) they could still get busted for producing and distributing child pornography, and endangering the welfare of a child!

... yeah, some laws are kinda dumb.

• It depends on the jurisdiction.

Some underage individuals have been prosecuted for distributing pornographic pictures of themselves, yes.

• Yes, your under 18

• If you are over 18 and every one else is also over 18 and live in a country that allows it. Then yes it's legal.

• ehhhhh

• Not emails, url the internet connection that you use. It can be tracked back to the mobile device or address that you used. Any two bit hacker can do it.

• uh oh...

• If you're under the legal age in your state, you may be violating the law, as is anyone who (knowingly or unknowingly) downloads your picture.

• What if i said it wasn't mine that i just uaded someone elses picture and claimed it..
      if i got caught

• I am not a lawyer (IANAL) so I don't know.

• yes because you are <18. sharing of child pornography. lying about your age doesn't make you older

• It should be illegal.

• Revenge porn is illegal

• So is child porn

• I don't know if it's illegal for a child to look at porn, but it's illegal for children to post pornographic images.

• @RedRobin
      itd be wrong to take porn away from teens
      but this isn't porn
      thse are real people posting real nudes

• First time on that site?

• What website is it? I must know now or message me the website address!

• What website is this?

• Whats the website I must see women

• i dont know if i can post it, the question could be removed

• Then message me it

• You are underage, so yes, it is illegal, and anyone who visits and sees those images are committing a crime as well. So... I'd suggest that you stop.

• it wouldn't be their fault.. and looking at the pictures if someone told me some of the guys there were under 18 i wouldn't be surpirsed... so i just gotta keep my mouth shut