How to cope with knowing you're gonna be forever alone?

Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well by not falling under that opinion. But if you insist on feeling that way: self love and masturbation.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I do a healthy balance of things I find enjoyable and enlightening.

• there's more to life than dating/relationships etc. i'm sure you have things you want to do, places you want to go, etc.

• Doing things like that with someone you love makes it that much better

• but people do it everyday on their own.

• By not saying to yourself that you'll be forever alone, you can't see the future pal!

• Well, reflecting on my past, looking at my current situation i can guess how my future looks. Sad and lonely 😔

What Guys Said 5

• You could just learn to accept it over time and not really give a fuck about your relationship status anymore?

Start by not focusing much or focus on it at all and keep yourself distracted with other much more important matters instead.

• Like what?

• Assuming you are in your early 20s that's relatively young. You still have time.
      But if yor age isn't your true age such as mines then you really should forget about it altogether until you have your life sorted out.

For your current age I would think it eould be advisable to prioritze and focus on
      Education and Career if prior relationships had never worked out and/or if you had tried your best on multiple occasions and the result is always rejection regardless of what you did.

Other than that there's always Physical Fitness and Personal Health. So by take good care of it now to reduce the risks that may come around later.

Others may just start drowning in their misery and depressions from loneliness by becoming alcoholics, junkies, and all kinds of other addictions.

Just try and find something else you can find meaningful and is worth your time, energy, effort, and/or money rather than doing absolutely nothing about it.

• No one is gonna be forever alone. By 2020 we will have Androids, so you will be fine.

But realistically you will find someone.

• Not helping 😔

• You do understand that you will find some right? I know life seems hopeless at times, I live with depression man, and I been living with this shit for 7 years. Yet I know one day I will find someone I will enjoy the rest of my life with. If not I will make the best of life, however there are way to many woman to man to be "forever alone".

Kicking yourself and being hopeless isn't gonna help. You have 2 legs, stand and walk. There won't be a miracle and someone magically fall into your laps, you kind of have to work for it. This is how life is. Love it, hate it, life is life.

• Just worry about making tons of money... And once youve done that, women will be all over you

• I want her to be with me for me not for what i have

• no friends and family?

• You just got to find someone