Whats your favourite saying?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• errr ummm! WAIT!

• Lolzzz

• Hehe someone seems to not like that I give you MHO when I see it fit :/ Do you have any rotten apples? I can use a few lolzzz

• aww... xoxo

What Guys Said 6

• Have fun with that

• Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think it sends a positive message to those who think that they're not doing something right.

• in order to achieve something, something of equal value must be lost

• Never look down on someone , unless you are offering to help them up

• This is definitely a good one which I may use at some point :)

• It varies from time to time.
    Right now it's "Never give up! Never surrender!". lol

• Those are pretty fast BA's, QA. Why so quick? Almost as if you're looking for those answers, eh?

My favorite is "wait, what?"

• Well lets see now *playing with hair* the guy's statement to me seems powerfully true and the girlie's statement is just comical to me. So I gave it out. But now you have me wondering... my MHO's supposed to be justifiable to whom? The masses or myself?#GotUThinkingYet? :/

• The QA

• Yes it is justifiable. To the asker of the question and not the masses. Because what an asker is searching for is the most suitable comment to them and their question. Even if it makes no sense to the masses. The asker knows why it is helpful to them. The asker knows why they picked it and in what way it helped them. For two examples -If something is out of the ordinary. -or just hilarious it will get to me. This is the point that I am making my dear anonymous one

What Girls Said 1

• It is what it is...

• Thats one of my favourites but, dont judge a book by its cover! Thats my favourite!