How can I make a girl feel better?

My niece is upset because her fiancee cheated on her. She never wants to see him again. They were gonna get married in February one week before Valentine's Day. She said she's over him she wants nothing to do with him. I don't know why she wants to get married she's only 12 almost 13. He's about my age. She said they already had sex she said he used protection. She said she's really angry at him for cheating on her. She doesn't know why he'd do that. She's really upset. This is her first break up. How can I help her feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little creeped out by the fact that all this happened, but if you aren't a troll and definitely need help here's my advice. Report him! If you're using this website in America than youd know that here in the states it's totally illegal for a man your age to be having sexual relations with a minor. Then instead of feeling sorry for your neice try giving her a stern talking to about having sex with older men. No one deserves to be cheated on but I mean come on. A 29 year old that f*cks children isn't exactly a promising man to date. I got cheated on by someone I actually had business dating. She'll get over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What in the fat fishes of a phenomenal Fahrvergn├╝gen fuck was that?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry what country are you from that this is allowed.

• stop trolling. this wasn't even that creative of a storyline.

• Take her shopping, pamper her take her to get her nails done make her feel good about herself. Usually when a girl gets cheated on we tend to think it's because we're not good enough (look wise ) so just reasure her that it's his loss.

• Have sex with her😏🙋

What Guys Said 0