Has this happened to anyone else, just wondering?

I rewatched some shows and movies that I would watch when I was younger and cringed at how many plot holes or how fast the movie went without making much sense.

Now anytime I watch most movies or shows, I am always criticizing it for not making sense, or having plot holes, or for going way to fast. I know they are movies and are not suppose to be real but how can I be interested in them if they at least don't make some, if not all, realistic sense? 🙄

I have zero interest in movies now. 😝

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I certainly share the same mentality.
    I'm suprised at the things I enjoyed as a child.
    We are Old judgmental Bastards I guess.

Learn to appreciate how bad they are. Have a good laugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed that, but I don't let it bother me too much. I still enjoy watching movies. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Interesting. Never happened to me but I've never been much of a movie person. I used to have trouble understanding things in movies when I was younger and get them now when rewatching some of them but I don't cringe or notice anything bad about the plot or things like that. I tend to avoid paying such close attention to the mini details.

• I absolutely loved "Weekend at Bernies" as a kid. I loathe, LOATHE, that movie now.

• Same happens here. I could barely make it through the new Star Wars movie because of it.

What Girls Said 1