When kissing someone, do you separate first?

I just can't lol
i keep kissing and kissing until they stop me lol it's such a turn off, I wish I could separate first but I can't, I just love to keep doing it. Unless I need to go I separate first, but most of the times I wait for the other person to stop me lol I hate it to be honest XD

also, my English is not good, how the heck do you say that? Is "separate" a correct term for this? I don't even know how to say it in Spanish XD shame on me

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be the first to separate. Although it's all beautiful, hot and dreamy, I pull out for a little bit of tease for my girl so that she's thirsting for more and when i give it back to her, she appreciates it so much more <3

The next few times i do that, i would separate because i'm from moving to smooching her ears or neck, obviously i wouldn't just let it revolve around the lips ;DD french kissing is great <3

Most Helpful Girl

• no I separate or pull away first.
    why?
    or I don t like it so I stop
    or cause I want to tease him :P so I lean back too and watch his facial expression and then almost kiss him several times...
    or cause I just want him to go down on my neck now so I pull out and push his head to my neck :p

What Guys Said 21

• Well, it is best when you do not separate until you need to change positions to do something even nicer :-)

• Separate works. A lot of people will use the phrase "pulling away," too.

I'm usually the one that likes to kiss more, but I'm cool with that. I still go for it anyway cause I want it. 😎

• No I have the same problem... thankfully when I'm kissing my girl she doesn't want to separate for a long time and usually we keep on kissing for minutes, I love it... But majority of the time she's the one who separates though it seems she doesn't want to :D

• I typically 'pull away' first.
    I don't know if there is a more appropriate term.

Leave them wishing for more rather than overstaying my welcome.

• I hate that hahaha I'm like super horny and then they separate and I'm like "come here, motherfucker" hahaha

• Separate is fine.

I think I usually separate first when kissing.. Haha

• Hmmm maybe "pull back" first is a more fitting term? Separate sounds too formal haha.

• Yep, I always separate first :P

• oww how cute. I know that behaviour and it's adorable I could glue our mouths together that would be fun.

• i think its kinda like a hug
    u just feel when to let go

• Haha i have never kissed but i would never want to leave kissing her, so it's upto her 😛

• I always go for the hot porno kiss, porno tounge all over her face and all!

• Pull off first? Nope lol It just goes through three levels

• If you kissed me we would never stop then XD

• I've only kissed once and I didn't enjoy it, and I was the one to separate first

• I pull away to breath

• I don't know because I've never kissed.

(This response is just because G@G keeps showing me this question on every single page, so maybe it'll go away after responding.)

• Well... yours excitment is on the peak thats why u can't sepreate the othr first lol

• Well then me & u would be kissing for years because i do not separate

• Most girls are straight not bisexual

• Just keep kissin girl 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Yeah I usually pull away first. Most girls usually let the guy lead so I end up deciding when we pull apart. I usually part apart every few moments just to give us both a moment to breath. Sometimes if I'm feeling feisty I trick them into separating from me by smacking and firmly grabbing their ass which usually causes them to pull back and let out a moan but then they aggressively come back for more ;)

• Wow I have quite a number of mistakes in my response and English is my native language so you shouldn't feel all that bad...

• That was hot to read lol

• I can't find a single mistake.. See? My English is bad hahah

What Girls Said 10