Do you have any talent?

0|0
11|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I can play multiple instruments, sing, draw/paint, and can write decent narratives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can sing and draw. Not the best, but I'm not too bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm told i'm talented linguistically. I have excellent spelling, can read extremely fast (practically any normal novel in a day), have good comprehension, naturally catch on to a lot of words, can define things well and choose fitting diction most of the time.
    I also pretty much eat what I want without exercising a lot and I don't gain a ton of weight if that qualifies as a talent xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Same.. I eat anything and everything. But remain skinny lmao :')

• Meeh maybre drawing and painting!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very good at maths, and ice skating. Like can't do a lot of thinks but I'm really good at doing these 2 things !

0|0
    0|0
  • I do 😅😊😊
    1. I can dance 💃🏼
    2. I can draw 🎨
    3. I can sing 🎤
    4. I'm good at acting 🎭
    5. i can play on guitar 🎸

1|0
    0|0
  • I can suck my own nipples.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am an excellent dancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • i math, [killller]

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at drawinnnn

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Creative Artistic abilities.
    Drawing/Art skills.
    Singing.
    Playing and mastering music in general (Piano, guitar, drums, bass, percussion)
    Strategist.
    Acting.
    Debating.
    Public speaking.

Overall, most of these talents reflect artistic creativity, expressiveness and as well as an aspect of intellect. I'd say it's an accurate reflection of me, personally.

why don't you share yours too?

0|1
    0|0
  • I write songs, play guitar, bass guitar, and I try to record them. It isn't very easy to record. Actually more difficult to record than to write the songs.

I have also learned how to make an electric guitar in the style of a fender stratocaster. I am not amazing at this, but in trying to make another, rather a bass guitar. I am still learning, and trying to make templates, trying to buy machines, and get it done at home but it is difficult and slow.

The worst part is when my hard headed, logical, go getter mother says suff like, you're not finished yet, I always have that. Or with song writing she will say, why do you write songs? Who do you write them for?

I do it for me, but she doesn't get that because I don't have a full time job or career or whatever. Not like I haven't tried, and not that I am using these to try to make money off it. Anyways I guess that's what I have

0|1
    0|0
  • I am sure I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can not have a girlfriend for 26 years! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Im an irish dancer. I haven't danced all year though because i broke my ankle and wanted to take a break

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really good at Halo.. I don't know if that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but they are all useless talents that won't make me any money to get gold digging bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really good at finding GAG questions right when they're posted!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the talent of having no talents.

0|1
    0|0
  • No talents unless failing is one 😂.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the talent of being talentless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can whistle all day long.. Any tune...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am good at sarcasm...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm talented at being awesome.

0|0
    0|0