My cousin says most people do not exercise because they are lazy. Is this true?

I have never met somebody who was too lazy to exercise but I go to the best University in the country so maybe its rare for people at my school to be lazy.

maybe people at other schools are lazier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Laziness is the only reason people don't exercise

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of agree with that, some people genuinely don't like it and don't want to. However it's about self discipline, working out is not necessarily fun all the time, and some people don't have time- however usually you will try to make time.

What Guys Said 5

• I partially agree. Many people are lazy, but many people simply don't find time for exercising.

• I do.. I have a manual labor job.. And income home and do push ups and sit ups 3 nights a week

• People like to make excuses more than just laziness I think

• I think exercises are boring

• Most people are indeed lazy to exercise.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm one of those people. Only reason I don't exercise is because I'm a lazy fuck.

• Well I don't really think it has much to do with your school. Some people don't exercise because they don't want or need to. Simple as that.