Are beautiful people happier?

Are they happier than ugly people?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty doesn't guarantee happiness.

What Guys Said 2

• Beautiful people worry about losing their looks and becoming ugly. Non beautiful people (or normal people) aren't vein and accept that aging is natural.

I think that beautiful people tend to have more worries than most, which can't be a byproduct of happiness.

Then again, I'm not a beautiful person, so what do I know hahaha!

• Beauty has nothing to do with happiness...

What Girls Said 3

• Untrue. Beauty does not always mean happiness.

• Honestly, I think yea. Beautiful people are lucky. I spent all of my life being a below average looking girl and it sucks. When you're ugly, people rarely decide to introduce themselves to you, it's harder to make friends because people rarely want to hang out with you, you don't get asked on dates or to go to events, nobody asks flr your phone number, nobody calls, nobody texts, you basically have nobody, and so you spend all your time worrying about your insecurities and what you're doing wrong. I'm not saying pretty people don't have problems, but socializing is usually a lot easier and better for them. Last year I was friends with the two prettiest girls in school. Turns out they were only friends with me to copy my homework because I'm an A student. After I changed schools neither of them ever spoke to me, texted me, or called me. I was their ugly friend. They got invited to parties, I didn't. Cute boys walked up to them, not me. They had crowds of friends, but I didn't. People want to be beautiful. Beautiful people usually flock to other beautiful people. Beautiful people rarely ever have to be alone, or sit in silence, or worry about being ugly. There's always some there for them, someone to talk to, someone telling them they're pretty. People like me, we usually have nobody. The last party I went to was 3 years ago and I wasn't even invited. I was my older sister's plus one. I had no one to talk to about anything. I literally had 3 friend, the two pretty girls and one other friend named Jenn. When I was depressed I had no one to tell. After I flund out my "friends" were using me I didn't want to tell them anything and Jenn had her own problems. Her life was worse than mine. So I fell into depression and eventually I had to start seeing a therapist or psychologist or something like that and eventually I fell so deep into depression that my school figured I was crazy and got rid of me. I was eating myself alive because I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

• I'm so sorry to hear that.

• Well that's life. Beauty is seems so amazing. Beautiful people literally get paid and awarded for being beautiful. You've got models like the Victoria's Secret Angels and the Miss Universe Pageant was just on TV a few hours ago. People literally worship beautiful people simply because they're beautiful. Nobody cared about Kylie Jenner until she got lip injections and became beautiful. Beautiful people get the most attention on social media. Everyone wants to be beautiful, because beauty attracts people, people creates lasting relationships and friendships, relationships and friendships create love, and love is the key to happiness. If you have nobody to love and nobody to love you, what's there to be happy about?

• It depends if they are positive. Some are upbeat and happy about life, others are insecure and are really negative. Just like anyone else.