How money hungry are you guys?

I'm fcking ruthless when it comes to money. Money = Freedom. Feedom = Happiness. I trade stocks.. I want to venture off into real estate when I have the income to do so. I've built up a good chunk of capital. This past week I've made 1.4k just driving for uber. I logged 63 hours this week lol. I'm on winter break so I can do so. I don't need to be rich in my future but I'll be damned if I'm not wealthy.

• I'm just as money hungry as you
    0% (0)43% (6)35% (6)Vote
  • I'm money focused but not as much as you
    100% (3)29% (4)41% (7)Vote
  • I don't care about money
    0% (0)28% (4)24% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an American and to keep it #100 , this country runs on money. Without money you ain't shit in this country.

Balance is key. I don't need to be seven figures in salary. But financial comfort prevents a LOT of stress and problems in one's life, and that fact in America absolutely cannot be denied.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 6

• Money is absolutely critical. But so is quality of life, relationships, etc. I'd never want to always be in the office just to earn another buck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got 2 goals in life.. Make tons of money.. And stay outta prison

0|0
    0|0
  • So what stocks have you bought?

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate money. I'd get rid of the whole notion of it if I was in charge. It causes nothing but grief in this world. It's true what they say it is the route of all evil. It transforms people into beasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too lazy to dedicate my time to making it...

I prefer passive investments or one time bursts of energy like flipping a house...

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • First draft pick bro. Suck off Jerry Jones and say no homo.. Then you'll take over for romo.

• I'd suck your every jockstrap if you tell me what cushing is on