What do you think about Nathan Hale?

You don't need to answer if you don't know who he is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm haven't learnt much of him but was a patriot wasn't he?

• Yeah, he was a soldier in the Continental Army. He got caught while spying on the British and was hanged. It's said that his last words were “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”

• Mitt nafn er @whiteandgold

The one good thing the new updates have done. It sent me a notification and I came back to this question. I thought I didn't get a response, turns out I did.

I like randomly googling this kind of stuff. It's surprisingly fun. And there's Hamilton, of course. I have a folder where I keep paintings of historical people.

Most recently I googled Lord Alfred ''Bosie'' Douglas (on-again-off-again boyfriend of Oscar Wilde) and ended up in his Wikipedia page. He definitely had a WILDE life (I couldn't resist it.)

Read it here, because it's so good I don't want you to miss out on any details https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Alfred_Douglas I have such a crush on this guy.

His (also gay) brother had an affair with the prime minister, who was married to a -wait for it- ROTSCHILD! That's right, richest family in the world. Richest woman in Britain at the time. And a Jew. Good thing she died long before the Holocaust.

• What I don't get though, is why did he date Oscar Wilde at all? Wilde isn't that handsome. Was he into artsy types? Was it the lack of out gay men available? I wonder what the hell their wives did while all the shit was going down, with the trials and all. Maybe they had a secret relationship with too. Man, if I had the money, I'd SO make a movie out of this.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know who he is! But I know who shannon Hale is! She the best!