How do you plan to spend Christmas?

For those of you who celebrate, how will you spend Christmas?

I will spend it with my mother, my sister, and my idiot brother. My niece will come by with her two children, and I will give them toys for Christmas because unless the child wants it, sweaters and socks ARE IDIOTIC GIFTS FOR CHILDREN ON Christmas. ;) Then I will visit my friend's family and give my honorary niece and nephew a gift of toys also. The day after Christmas I will visit my in-laws and on occasion fight back some tears.

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Have to work on Christmas :( but i guess i will celebrate it on weekend :(

0|0
    0|0
    • I see. What is your job?

• Show All
    • How did the party go?

• It went great :) i enjoyed time with kids haha thank you for asking and for mho as well

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be going to Christmas Mass and then to my aunt's house for the family Christmas party.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• D'awwwww that sounds so fun for you!!! I'm spending the day with my Grandma. We'll probably open presents, get a ton of calls from family, make a delicious roast beef dinner, and watch the cats play with wrapping paper XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome. I love roast beef. My mother insists on ham.

• Show All
    • I just told my mother about roast beef for Christmas. She said, "We'll have to do that next year! "

I said, "I really expected you to put up a fight. "

She replied, "You're lucky I'm in a good mood. "

We both laughed.

• Going on a mini cruise to Stockholm, Sweden with my sister, mom and mom's boyfriend. Kinda different than previous years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend my morning with my mom and sisters, afternoon with my grandmother, late afternoon with my dad, and the evening with my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • With my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • With my family... buzzing

0|0
    0|0
  • Supper at my place with my mother nephew & a close friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spending Christmas eve with my floks and opening presents with them. Spending Christmas day with some friends hanging at the beach and surfing. Then will go back to a friends house for dinner and more presents.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• At the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will spend the Christmas with all my families, yes 4 Christmas days.

0|0
    0|0
  • High as fuck with my family, playing fallout 4 lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Do other members of your family play video games?

• Yeah they do.. and smoke lol