What’s your funniest drunk story?

It could be something you did while drunk or something someone you know did while drunk.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about 9-10 and was walking home... I seen 3 girls (drunk as hell) pissing in a garden and 1 of the girls was touching the girls pussy as she was pissing and both fell onto eachother and the other girl was still pissing

And the other girl was just staring at both of them and I'm pretty sure they all slept there😂😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• I have a drunk Christmas story! So one of my friends when he was like 24ish seriously lived at the club and was alwaya coming home drunk. He lived with me for a while so during December probably 10 times I would wake up, make my coffee, and open my living room blinds to find a new giant Christmas inflateable in my yard standing there. He was obsessed with stealing them! We had 10 at least that year.

What Guys Said 1

• Nearly fell off a balcony with a girl I was flirting with, 8 stories down.