Okay so I'm pretty certain that this look isn't really desired by women (and disliked by some men) but isn't there something worthwhile about being able to do a style that most can't pulloff or grow?
I've had a Handlebar mustache for almost 2 years I get random compliments on it every once in awhile but both the girls that I've seen recently thought it was cool but didn't really like it (basically they just didn't like it).
So if something is unique but difficult to maintain (depending on the person) and not really appreciated by the people who count, is it worth keeping?
***simplest terms - I feel women and employers will hold it against me on 1st glance & some might not be able to look past it.
- I think it's awesome, if yours is the same caliber as the guys in the pics - keep it.Vote A
- Whether it's looks good or bad it's just unconventionalVote B
- I just don't like it... sorryVote C
- The choice is yours, do what you think is best.Vote D
- It's not that it isn't "desired" it's just that most people can't pull it off, you need to have certain style/look in order to do it.Vote E