Who was better, the Beatles or Elvis Presley?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly believe that they're both in their own league in their own ways. I really can't take a pick over the other. Elvis to me is a veteran, Mr. Genre. There's no doubt that he inspired others that were to come, Beatles being one of them. The Beatles handled their business though. But I can't comment on who is better. They deserve their props based on who they were and what they represented. Just like Ska being the father of Rocksteady and Rocksteady being the grandfather of Reggae music, they were all golden within their time and era. Certain genres and overall flow of artists may not had rocked, impacted and influenced your generation but, it did stand out at some point throughout the passage of time. Just my opinion. R. E. S. P. E. C. T.

• I think you made a little mistake in your explanation. Because if (as you said) Ska is the father of Rocksteady... Then Rocksteady cannot be the grandfather of Reggae music but rather, the father of Reggae. Just an observation

Most Helpful Girl

• The Beatles were influenced by Elvis.
    So no Elvis, no Beatles.
    So I say Elvis.

What Guys Said 6

• Bigger fan of the Beatles myself but I came discount the influence the king had on music.

• Elivs Presley definitely had a bigger impact on the development and progression of music nowadays than the Beatles - even if they were similar or even more successful.

• The Beatles.

• The Beatles. By far

• Elvis of course. By far.

• Elvis hands down. I hate The Beatles.

What Girls Said 3

• Imma go with The Beatles. But Elvis is cool too.

• Beatles, I like Elvis too, but the Beatles come out on top. Though between the five of them, that's a whole lot of gorgeous

• The Beatles by far. Elvis was good but not great...