• men
    73% (8)32% (7)45% (15)Vote
  • women
    27% (3)68% (15)55% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Women. They care about many stuff. Sorry, but men settle for less.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As I have said before and I will say again. Women are more shallow then men, its not what they say that makes them shallow (as is the case with men), its what they dont say.

Example:

Guy: "Hey Martha want to go on a date?"
    Girl: "Sorry Ted I dont like you that way"
    Guy: "What? Why?"
    Girl: "Listen, your a great guy, and... etc etc... but I just dont like you"

As you can see in this rather common scenario, the girl tells the guy he is all these great things, but never explains why she doesn't like him. If the guy is all these great things then what negative could he have that would counteract all these great things? Well us guys almost never know because women never tell us, and my theory is that women generally dont know either, which is what makes them shallow, they turn down otherwise great guys for reasons they can't (or refuse to) explain. In the latter, I think they won't explain it because its for a shallow reason, and the former, thats just shallow that they turn down a great guy for reasons they themselves dont understand.

0|5
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Both are equally shallow.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't know.. I think they are shallow over different things... But, ya, both can be shallow

• Different things, sure.
      But it doesn't change the fact that both are.

• "Shallowness" is a passing choice. Not a gender trait XD

1|0
    0|0
  • They are both equally shitty.

0|1
    0|0
    • 50/50. Interesting.

What Guys Said 4

• its all based on the individual person, there is no real distinction between which sex is more shallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • No comparison girls are

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm shallow as hell, I want an Aventador and not a Nissan Micra.

I say that both genders are equal in this regard and it differs from person to person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally shallow.

0|0
    0|0