Do you notice when a person has scars on their arms?

I've got some pretty bad ones, and no one ever asks...

• yes, i dont ask
  • yes, i ask
  • no, im oblivious

Most Helpful Girl

• I will definitely notice. I was in a bus and I saw this guy so handsome a kind of face i never saw before and he had the deepest scars on his arms. I noticed and we were not even speaking but i also noticed how attractive he was so it is not the only thing i would notice on someone.

• 😱 oh no! It sounds like youve seen me!

• Was it a turnoff, the deep scars?

• No it wasn't a turn off for me. Everyone has got some history of some sort and I was very curious, but maybe scars are something that i see differently than others.
      There was a guy i used to see around with scars on his face and i was always very interested in talking to him but i was never brave enough.
      It is not a turn off for me even if it potentially means that the person used to cut.
      Also i have my own scars in some form who am i to judge. :) thanks for the mho

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I will notice.

But if I don't know the person well enough I simply don't ask.
    It really isn't my business to know.

If the person is my friend on the other hand ,
    I may ask out of curiosity.
    It's human nature to want to know.

• I have scars on my arms... But I don't think we're talking about the same type of scars, don't worry, they're OK I would ask only if it's in the context of the conversation!

• Yes I notice but don't mention being as I have some bad scars on my legs

• I dont ask, id find it rude to ask...

What Guys Said 3

• i would ignore them but if i became close friends, curiosity would get the best of me and i would have to ask.

• Well, let's just say that I can't think of anyone I know who has scars on their arms.

• everyone has scars. who cares? i fucked my knee up, have a pretty long scar on my arm, a bad one on my shoulder and hundreds more... recently got stitches on my hand. who cares?