Do you prefer multiple choice or free response exams?

• I prefer multiple choice exams
  • I prefer free response exams

Most Helpful Girl

• As a student that is currently undergoing the transitioning of the education system from a multiple choice format to subjective, I would prefer the subjective format as it tests your knowledge better and provides challenge. However, the questions that require logical thinking and application from topics you learn can be unfair as my country's education ministry only accepts answers that are similar to what is in the answer scheme. So even if the answer is right but doesn't fulfill what the scheme requires of it, a student that deserves marks may not get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Multiple choice is definitely the best type of exam.

What Girls Said 2

• I voted multiple choice cause I enjoy memorizing stuff for an exam however if the professor grades me fairly and does not try to bell curve the marks - I will probably do better on a free response exam. I could have gotten 100% on my last exam cause I knew the answer to all the questions. I needed a 95% to get a perfect gpa in the course. I will find out this month or next.

• Multiple choice of course, way easier.

What Guys Said 1

• Multiple choice for sure!