Ever been considered stuck up?

How did that make you feel? It hurt me when I was considered this...😳

Most Helpful Guy

• i was out drinking and a girl was chatting to me and her friend said (trying to make me leave) you look to stupid to have an education, so i was explaining that i have done psychology and the girl i was initially talking to was interested and her friend noticed so she shouted over and over that i was stuck up >.<

it did stop me talking to the girl, but the girl i was talking to was so pissed at her friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure I have, even though I'm far from stuck up. People will always falsely label others, I just shrug it off. Apparently they don't know me enough if they think I'm stuck up, which equals their opinion being irrelevant to me.

• You are pretty girly! Honestly you seem to have an RBF like myself but it's okay! Smiling gives you wrinkles! RBF (resting bitch face) keeps you young and pretty!

• Thanks!
      Hahaha, true. That combined with the fact that I'm often quiet and reserved in public places can really give people the impression that I'm stuck up.

What Guys Said 5

• If I have I don't remember.

• I've only been called stuck up by women, and I don't really regard what women say as important so it never hurt my feelings.

• Nobody has ever said it to my face, but I do have a high opinion of myself, so I'm guessing I probably give off the stuck up vibe.

• I have a high opinion of myself too. How is that honestly considered wrong though?

• People don't like confident people or successful people.

• You could be right about that

• I actually made an effort to listen to other people and stuff, it was for the better, lol,

• And why do you say that?

• I mean you don't necessarily have to believe you are better than anyone but there is nothing wrong with loving yourself and believing in your capabilities. What did your friend tell you?

• Well basically that i was valuing my own opinion more than others, which really isn't good, i mean it doesn't get anywhere, discussions become arguments just to be right and win, there is definitely a balance, i mean dont believe what everybody tells you, but also question your self and what you think you know, i just mean to be open minded but not to much as to where you have nothing to identify with, basically.

• yes because im socially awkward so i just try to keep quiet because im self conscious about it and people take it the wrong way and think i'm a snob and too good for them

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, because I'm the furthest thing from. There's no opportunity to mistake me as.

• Yes, I've been considered stuck up due not being overly talkative with acquaintances because I am shy.