What was the most weirdest compliment you received?

Today, while buying some coffee from the gas station, a guy appeared out of no where saying "excuse me chubby cheeks cutie," while asking me to move out of the way.

I could not stop laughing, still can't.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a boy I had a paper route (There's my age showing again. Had a bicycle with wire baskets too.).

One of my deliveries was to the front desk of a nursing home. I dropped off about 8 papers a day for the residents that had subscriptions.

One day, an elderly resident approached me when I was leaving the nursing home. She said this to me:

"Your long, beautiful eyelashes are completely wasted on a boy."

Then she turned and walked away. I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it happened about 35 years ago.

• haha~ wow.

• I like how you think having a paper route shows your age, lol. when I was little kids MY age had paper routes, too. it's not that ancient of a thing, I promise.

• @teawrecks

In my metro area, the newspaper companies did away with paper routes served by kids back in the 1990's. All deliveries are now done by adults driving cars serving much larger routes. All subscriptions are handled by the newspaper, carriers are not responsible for making subscription collections any longer.

For me, it is definitely a part of the past. Kids have not had paper routes here since before you were born.

Most Helpful Girl

• my grandma said i have a nice ass. LOL. it was so random... me and mom couldn't stop laughing. now it's a running joke.

What Guys Said 13

• "OMG I love your long fingers😉"

• "Despite the fact that you did miserably on the final, you got an A." - It's what a professor said to me about my final course grade in a graduate level math class that I loved and thought I did well on the final.

• I have been described in so many unusual ways already, can't really remember all. Some I don't even know if they were a compliment or not.

Fairly recently I was told "You are considerate and a jerk at the same time. I don't even know how thats possible."

The weirdest compliment probably was "Your eyebrows look like perfectly drawn."

• My ears. This girl once told me that my ears were small lol it was odd to me so I took it as a comment not a compliment so I didn't say thank you and she got all pissy cause of that

• I have nicely coloured ears

• "Aww you're so cute and sexy" said a 16 year old girl.
    While I was 14...

They'd say it everytime they saw me too. Weird!

• "Oh I love your fingers, you have perfect nails, I'm like totally jealous"

It's just a weird compliment to give a guy.

• When they told me i'm weird lol

• probably being resembled to that guy who played as Napolean when I had hair.

• Well excuse me chubby cheeks

• You have a personality... Its... Ummmm. Something... :D

• That my chest hair was sexy I was like no it ain't

• I was told once I had nice blood. I had no idea how to respond to that.

What Girls Said 13

• Basically "You look so exotic and beautiful. Wow, you look so exotic" You would have thought I had 3 eyes and it spoke gerbil.

Why was it weird? I was just eating at college when this dude came up to me. And I get "Hey, you're pretty" but he was really struck by my exotic beauty and he wasn't even white. And I was like... this is something.

And one time my boyfriend said my stretch marks were kinda cute and I thought "keeper!"

• Thanksgiving one year I was walking home from the store and these guys were on the corner of my block. They started I guess catcalling? But, it was Thanksgiving themed. Like one was like "damn, can I get some of that stuffing?" I was like wait, what? It was hilarious.

• I was walking into a store one time and a guy was holding the door open for me and when I walked through and said "thank you" he said "mmhmmm girl you is juicy." I couldn't stop laughing.

Also I had a guy obsess over my thighs, I have thick thighs and he just followed me all around work telling me how nice they were, it was so weird.

• Oh god I just remembered too "you look like you should be on tv" from some redneck guy lol.

Apparently tv is the most amazing thing ever.

• eh never had a strange compliment... people don't compliement me.

• A guy on the train told me: "Dutch girls like you are exactly my type".. But I'm not even Dutch 😅😂

• LMAO wtf? ...

i got "i like your forehead".

• Someone said my eyes are so dark I could be an alien.
    I'm not sure if thats a compliment though…. hahah

• Hahahaha "Chubby cheeks cutie" I just can't. 😂😂😂

There was this person in 6th grade who always complimented me on my handwriting every time he got the chance. 😂😂

• Apparently my face shape is nice.
    I was told it was shaped like a guitar pic

• 'You have cute little kitten eyes'

• "i thought you were persian because you have the eyes of one" lol

• "You look like a blonde version of the girl from i-carly (Miranda Cosgrove)".
    Not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment.

• Shook someones had and the proceeded to take hold of my hand and feel my arm and say that i have such soft and smooth skin... I was freaked out lol :P