Have you ever liked someone you really didn't want to like?

If you have, how did you stop liking them?

• Yes
    91% (10)89% (8)90% (18)Vote
  • No
    9% (1)11% (1)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I set my mind to it and saw they were shit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes she is not even my type, i never thought i would like a blond woman, from the first meeting our attraction was intense, i like her so much but i dont want to, because she is a player.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea... I'm in the same situation.-.

• Maybe you should stay away from him that what i would do i will try not to see her much unless i have to its the only way.

• yeah I did she was a bitch and a liar, I liked her but didn't have a crush on her, but I just stopped talking to her and deleted her from social media

0|0
    0|0
  • I just gave up since nothing was happening. Until i saw hee again and i feel back into love with her. Damn it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have imagined hat sex would of been good with her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she was a bitch but really hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yeah i have, but i couldn't force myself got stop. i kinda just grew out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still like him lol
    I stopped for like 3 months but then we met again and the feelings came back

0|0
    0|0
  • Later when I realised that he was playing with my emotions I blocked him from my life. It as hard at first thanks to mutual friends but I got super busy with other things and time healed the wounds:):)

0|0
    0|0
  • oh sxht yes! my ex of 6 months and he actually broke my heart. he cheated on me. it was so hard to handle but i get over him by letting my mind rule instead of my heart. and noe he running bk to me. hell naaaww

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes I did, it wasn't a good experience to go through 😶

0|0
    0|0