Who's up still?

I'm just bored, listenin' to Adele, and on here so hit me up! What are y'all up to? Any holiday plans?

Okay, now I'm listening to Old Dominion *insert fangirling sigh/scream combo*

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 am here, just woke up

• Whoa, it's like 2 my time lol

• Gotta get that beauty sleep, right? :p

• beauty sleep , of course :)

What Guys Said 13

• I'm up, but that's because it's 11:25 am in my country! :P

• Helooooooooowww from the other siiiiiiiiiideee

• Just finished some weight lifting and a shower. Now I'm laying in bed dreaming of glutinous foods.

• lol I can lift the bar and I've never tried more. I gotta be careful though cuz my dad said I'll put on muscle quick. His arms are huge and it's all cuz we can trace our ancestry back to vikings xD As for food, I love Oreo's

• ehh I'm here Up nd awake thinking about that one special female at school

• Aww! Well I was just thinking about my crush not too long ago as well lol

• Omg that'd be so cute! Wait until the countdown makes it to like 20 seconds so you guys run a higher chance of kissing right at midnight! It's kinda awkward to literally wait until midnight if you ask her at like 11 lol

• Awe ty :) I hope you step up to your crush or if your crush likes u, he walks up to you because you're very sweet N adorable :)

• It's 08:12 hours here so just waking up.
    Yes got to go out and get a few more bits

• Psh that's too early for a Saturday! I couldn't do it unless it was for work

• Yeah, it's like 3 here. Nice mathing! xD jk jk

• Thanks. I try

• Yeah tired as fuck though.

• Not me. I'm a total night owl. I can spend all day at school and stay up til like almost 3 or 4. So I guess I'm either a night owl or suffer from insomnia xD lol

• yeah you haev balls girlfriend

• lol Thanks. I think I just see too many benefits to staying up late: I can do more, I'm funnier, you can talk to people all over the world (cuz they're usually asleep when the average 'Murican is awake)

• Still up just came from rave X3

• Listening to a playlist of songs, one of which actually is Adele. And cycling through GAG questions

• Whoa! Well, Adele is pretty awesome so I can see why you have at least ONE of her songs on there lol

• Crap. Okay, try another lol

• Killer Queen

• 5 pm here, trying to write something and getting pissed over writers block

• Aww. What genre, if you don't mind my asking?

• I am sure it will be

• Yeah, it'll all buff out

• me up
    u can message me to talk if u wish to

• I'm up :P LOL

• Um, herro?

• 3 mins till till 1am here

• Well, you should make a pros/cons list! That's what I do

• Ok, i have made my choice, thanks. This is the only reason i dont like breaks. I can't see. the people i like from school.

• I am up watching family guy. Just spending time with the fam. Wbu?

• Nothing much. Jammin' to some Adele is all. I don't know why but like all the music playing on my iTunes rn is Adele xD I have all kinds of music on here but it's playing like three of each song and they're all Adele. I don't mind, I just thought it was worth sharing lol My family's all asleep xD

• I see how it is. I'm 5' 9"

• Yup! I'm gonna message you. :p

What Girls Said 6

• I AM UP! I don't know why but eh! I hope to see my dad on friday! He leaving and maybe the 24 my aunt will cook good food. And I can get a little bit of wine!

• It's almost 8AM and I haven't gone to sleep yet 😴 But I'm going soon.

• Oh that sucks. I'm just burning moonlight over here. It's almost midnight where I am though so it's nothing quite as extreme as you lol jk

• Meh, it's not really that rare for me 😛 I'm a total night owl.

• Same. I'll stay up til like 3 AM on school night and end up taking like 4 hour nap more than a full night's rest adn still be more alert than 90% of my friends lol

• Texting, nothing else. 😝

• lol I was texting too then my friend either passed out or got back into Grey's Anatomy. She's like obsessed xD lol

• Omg I do the same! I literally start almost every convo with "Hey if you pass out don't feel bad; I talk a LOT" lol

• Well, it is 8 AM here which is usually the time I'm supposed to be awake. I didn't sleep well because I have a fever due to cold so I might go back to sleep soon 😷 :(

I also have last minute Christmas shopping to do later and I am so not in the mood.

• Omg that sucks! Try some DayQuil, I love that stuff. Just try to pass on your cold so you're not sick for long xD lol jk jk That's be horribly mean... But funny. There are pros and cons to this lol

• Thanks <3 I hope so too. Lol, i wish I was the type who looked pretty when sick but I look more like a gremlin instead. XD

• lol Same. My nose gets all chapped cuz of all the nose wiping *gags* lol jk

• I'm up. Just watching tv.

• Pshh I'm chillin like a villain in my room. I'm listening to music cuz my ratchet laptop lags severe with Netflix

• netflixing, texting... hope to sleep soon since i have to be up in 6 hours :x

• Ugh that sucks. Is it cuz of work?

• Oh that's cool! I'm gonna go around calling all my friends selenophiles and they're all gonna think I'm accussing them of being Selena Gomez fans xD lol

• lmfao exaaactly :p