What is the funniest joke that you have ever heard or heard recently?

what is the funniest joke that you have ever heard or heard recently?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Texan: "Where are you from?"
    Harvard Grad: "I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions."
    Texan: "OK - where are you from, jackass?"

• Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies, "Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

• A dog went to a telegram office, took out a blank form and wrote: "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof." The clerk examined the paper and politely told the dog, "There are only nine words here. You could send another 'Woof' for the same price." The dog replied, "but that would make no sense at all!"

• Apparently my entire existence according to my sister

• This 😂😂😂

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• Knock knock

• Dear El Paso, u'd better not mess with Donald Trump, or there'll be hell toupee

• Why has elephants got Big Ears?

• Where do sheep go to get their hair cut?
    To the BAA BAA shop!!!

What Girls Said 0