What are some of your favorite things?

Mine are dark chocolate, Guns N Roses, tea, books, my family, and Supernatural.

Updates:
I almost forgot Harry Potter how could I have forgotten that?

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love v-necks, the smell of old books, coffee, all-nighters and henna tattoos.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Technology, Movies and/or TV Shows typically in the Science Fiction, Horror, and/or Comedy, Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic genres, All-You-Can-Eat Buffets, Animals, but in particularly to Penguins, Rabbits, Chickens and anything soft, cute and cuddly. Good Food and Beverages and Vacations or Traveling.

Of the 6 or 7 things you had listed I liked and tried everything except for Guns N Roses although I recognize them as the band that did a song during the Credits Roll of Terminator 2. Not really into Harry Potter, but I suppose I can try at some point, could be cause I'm much older than what what my age is displayed here.

And I am Also a HUGE fan of Supernatural, since I'm drawn towards tragic/tragedy stories mixed with genres mentioned above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm wollen mittens. Briw. Paper packages tied up with string...

1|2
    0|0
  • I like Anime/Manga. I love fantasy, action, and whatever makes my imagination go wild. I like any food that tastes good, I'm not picky except for the things that taste bad to my tongue. Family.

1|0
    0|0
  • To contrast:
    Lindt white chocolate BALLS, Tenacious D, birch beer, comedies, my friends, and South Park.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls pizza Netflix swag 🙂

1|1
    0|0
  • Talking about sex (odd for a 15 year old but whatever), LOSSTTTTTTT, Fight Club, me mum, me rabbits and cookies!

1|0
    0|0
  • You love guns, me too.. Too bad I don't have a legal licensed one ATM

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends and family, Bioware and Bethsada games, Breaking Benjamin, Martial Arts, pretty women with bubble butts, the Crimsom Tide, and Dr Pepper.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dont ever forget Harry Potter : I'm sure i forgot many things, i enjoy somuch :P

• Music, Animals, Food, Sport.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate, Movies, Disney, food, music, cats netflix, oh and my bed lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Guns and Roses are pretty good I also like KISS, AC DC and Metallica

• i love all those bands to. Plus def leppard and aerosmith.

• Those are good too. and Black Sabbath. My dad is a huge KISS fan he has a lot of the figurines and posters and stuff. Bon Jovi has a few good songs too like: Wanted Dead or Alive

• Football, my pool table, tea, tunics tea cakes and a nice bottle of malt. My son and daughter

1|0
    0|0
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers, guitars, fashion, sports, movies, celebrities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good BBQ, yerba mate, good movies, punk rock and reggae, pretty girls

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Video games, anime/manga, cats, puzzles, mystery type plots, traveling, my boyfriend, building stuff, and that's all I can think of.

Also your question made me think of this song. :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPfgGkyUzEk

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate, ice cream, milk shakes, rock/metal music and concerts/live shows, computers, video games, eggs, men with long hair (swoon)... I could go on all day, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm.. Books. Bagels.

Oh, and ice water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freshly washed sheets Sunrise and Sunsets, early hours of the morning, good company and conversations, dinning out in fancy restaurants, wildlife and sleep.

1|0
    0|0