Do you think GAG will shut down soon?

I mean there are hardly any answers to questions now. Many questions also get no answers at all.

• Yes, it is only a matter of time to GAG shuts down
  • No, GAG will remain.
  • Not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I run into a bunch of social disordered losers or obnoxious bitches/feminists and wonder why i signed back up for an account lol
    But other days, it's good and fun

• Yes I see those people often on GAG and wonder why I am still here.

• You are welcome.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think so. This site has users that join daily.
    The site is become bigger yearly.
    So I definitely, don't think so.

• I think GAG will be around as long as FB will, @Applefan1.
    I try and answer All of your Questions, and when I don't See them, I try to do the Ones with My Mention.
    Good luck. xx

• Nah, I think it will be around for a while.

• Lol shut up. I want my kids to have a gag account 😂😂😂😂

• Yeah i think that 😕 I mean there are plenty of people here but they don't want to answer questions so why you still here?😕😕 this is weird 😕😕

• What is weird, that people will not answer questions? I am still here because there are 2 people that have become real friends to me here and I love chatting to them, also I have worked hard and am an urber mod.

• @misshope you know that's not true you're insanely pretty xD. Am I worth a follow back? :P

• Noooooo! That can't happen. No actually I don't think so. I mean it's holiday season so many users aren't very active so maybe that's why.

• No I don't think it will.
    It's been the same ever since iv joined

What Guys Said 7

• A lot of us older people are feeling neglected because most users are so young, and aren't looking for any advice, just tagging friends and the like, as if this were Facebook.

Most of us who try to give advice here came to the site when there was a 16 year old minimum age, and most people treated it as an advice site.

I worry about the trend toward just posting selfies and asking questions.. about each other.. as one would expect from 14 year olds.

• I agree, it makes it a futile endeavour to write stuff out, and to watch it fall into a void. I don't feel this site is substantive enough for anyone over 25.

• GAg seems to be determined to make the site a sort of Facebook alternative for 14 year olds. I don't understand why they can't consider creating a split site, with a space for us older folks... of course the younger people could also post there, but hey, they WOULDN'T... for the most part

• And in terms of the survival of the site, I honestly don't see a future for it as an alternative Facebook for the very young. There are trendier sites more attractive to that group, where they aren't bothered by people who actually asking for advice. And this site can't compete with Facebook for sheer numbers of members, most of these kids' friends are already on FAcebook and Snapchat.. why would they hang out here for long? I doubt they will...

• It will most definitely shut down, because SOMEONE is not answering my question.

@MissHope

😏😏😂😂😐

• I doubt that... the thing is, some people tend to avoid answering questions because they don't want to ruin their high MHO score... so they rather just chat on the Messages, or comment on some older questions, or on MyTakes.

• some day but I doubt it will be anytime soon. can't be that bad if they are still giving away $20 giftcards...

• No. Social media sites don't go away that easily.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• The articles. That's what gag is all about nowadays.