Which is worse?

Out the the two?

• The love of your life marrying someone else
  • The love of your life dying

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dying because death is so final. If they meet someone else you can cling to the hope that you'll get back together again. Or at least remain friends. It's possibly they can be part of your life again. Of they die you know for a certainty you'll never be able to hold them, see them or spend quality time with them again

I think if someone leaves you for someone else you feel the rejection that people don't feel when a loved one dies. I think in general it's easier to accept deaths than rejection, because death is inevitable... they didn't leave by choice.

I do think someone dying is more painful than them leaving you for someone else though

What Guys Said 2

• Marrying someone else would be worse by far for me. If she passes away I will grieve and come to accept she is gone. But if she marries someone else I get to live that shit every day

• The love of your life marrying someone else.
    If she dies, at least you can know that you will see her again and your marriage was short yet happy.

What Girls Said 3

• The love of my life dying. If he married someone else I would accept it because I would want him to be happy even if it wasn't with me.

• definitely their death.

• If they were really the love of your life, you'd think B was worse.