What should I do if I'm attracted to someone 5 years younger?

I'm 19(my age on here is inaccurate) and I met this 14 year old boy, who is mature yet I'm attracted to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're an adult.
    This is a definite no-no.

If you both were in your 20s... I'd say go for it.

However, at this point the development process is not even on the same lane.
    He is a child.
    You are a young woman.
    You both are at a different phase in life.

• If you really like this young boy... wait for him (that's really what it comes down to).

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry, no 14 yr old is mature. You might be immature and think that. If you were a man you would end up in Jail. but since women get away with underage sex without so much as a stern talking to, go for it. he will be able to go over and over all night long.

• Find someone who would be legal

• Ummmm I don't know how to process this information

• I am also a bit confused about what to do in my situation. I'm 19 and there's a 15 old girl I really like but due to her age she is a child in my eyes. what confuses me is that it's the same gap as when I was 13 and dated a 17y old.

• Do what you want. Its not like you can get in trouble for it. Everybody knows that women can't be pedophiles--that's a guy thing. (Sarcasm).

What Girls Said 1

• Yet he's a minor so you're best to not act on it.

• I do not want to act upon it by the way, do not intend to.

• Just merely attracted.

• It's okay to get crushes, yes.