Was I technically in this?

(All this happened yesterday and Im free but my question is, Was I part of this? Should I have gotten arrested?)

Ok so my friend wanted to smoke weed and he told me to hold it. I said "No I dont want to get in trouble!" So I handed it back to him. BUUUUUUUUUT some weed got on my hand and in my pockets because I had it in my pockets. So I have the smell of weed on me. Then he got caught and he said "I was in this too" So the cop asked me and I said "He told me to hold it but I didn't want to so I gave it back to him." BUUUUUUUUUT because I had the smell on my the police did a drug test on me. I was clean and my "freind" was sent to jail.
Was I technically in this?

• Yes... Off to jail.
  • No! You said you didn't want to!

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't exactly call the police on him did you?

So you were just as much a part of it by turning a blind eye and not reporting criminal scum to the authorities.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

In some Asian countries it would be the death penalty for what you did. You would fry.

• Ok thanks?

• Lol I was only joking. You should steer clear of people like that though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically you were in possession of drugs. So yes, you were.

• Yes that's why am asking

• However the cop deemed you clean so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really but you should hang out with people that won't snitch on you

• Which is why we are no longer "friends" :P

• Yeah that's kinda fucked up but at least you learned he's not a real friend earlier than later 😆

• Wow, thats rough.

But if it was'nt your weed and you did'nt want it to begin with then you have nothing to feel guilty about.

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't want to so you're free lol