Anyone else gets annoyed by toddlers scream crying?

Just heard the worst toddler crying sound while I was shopping, made me want to pull out my hair. 😬😬

Btw: The kid was bothering his mom for a superman camping tent...

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha, I do really hate screaming toddlers solely because they weren't taught that no means no. I get it they're only young but some are more well behaved than another. I remember I was in the elevator and this kid was screaming because his dad was giving him a french fry instead of him getting it himself.. I just don't get these things sometimes.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I have a toddler. You just ignore it and give them something else to focus on. Somethings they are stubborn on that one thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get annoyed by it, I get a feeling of distress because I associate crying with someone being in discomfort and pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at zoning myself out.
    ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely. But basically eveything about kids under about 8 annoys me so its not surprising.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toddlers are fucking annoying. No more is to be said..

2|0
    0|1
  • I'm sure we all do. I guess you shouldn't have kids of you can't tolerate the crying?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's really annoying, glad I'm done with all that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, no. I was a nanny for four children, one had autistic tendencies and the other had fetal alcohol syndrome, so I understand that kids scream. They're not mature, they're testing the boundaries of their parents, it often can't be helped. What are their parents supposed to do after all? Put a sock in their mouth or refuse to enter the world?

So no, I understand it so it doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The six year old I work with is just as bad. -_- I cannot stand when she whines and moans and cries and kicks things over the smallest things. She had to wait five minutes for food the other day and started bawling. *Sighs.*

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't worse than our neighbour's chiuaua wannabe that barks very loudly at night. @.@

2|1
    0|0
  • That is so annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand bratty kids period. I get annoyed with the parents for not investing the time in setting limits and following through. I can't tune that stuff out. I wish I could. I'm the kind of person who says something. Screaming kids give me bad headaches.

0|0
    0|0