If you had a time machine, to what point in time would you go to?

Whether it's in the past or future ;~)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go back in time and buy Apple stock. So by now I can be a rich asshole.

What Guys Said 9

• with my knowledge of anatomy, physiology, psychology and medicinal properties of naturally occurring substances I could go back in time a few hundred years and live like a god. I would probably piss a few people off so I would have to bring a few modern items back with me.

• A few years in the past to give myself some advice to handle certain situations better with that improved insight.

• Swinging 60's and party with some of the greatest music ever made :-D happy days

• Who on Earth would go to the FUTURE 0_0

I'd go to the past to make sure I got all da bitches in kindergarten!

• I'd go 2000 years into the future, I often wonder how the world will turn out. I can read books about the past but nobody knows what the future holds.

• Oh, many points of time...

Second Punic War, Egyptian New Kingdom, American Revolution, Golden Age of Piracy, Italian Renaissance, World War II, Feudal Japan, Victorian England and then live during the 70s till I die.

• i would go to 1955, just think its a cool time with films and music

• 17... my greatest failure that only got worse/

• I'd go to the past when I was a little boy.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely the Renaissance period! 😁

• All over, the possibilities are endless...