What does alpha and beta mean?

alpha*****

Most Helpful Guy

• alpha is the leader who is a courageous. he goes for what he wants and deals with challenges better than the other betas.

betas are seen as weaker and meeker but both do not really have the advantages people say they do in the big picture of life.

the answers alphas seek in laters years from his issues, the betas will have.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• beta means a pussy ass male who says "really no feeling up to it right now, sorry".. shit my lasagna is ready

• I lOve lasagna
      and that's how my brother would explain it lol "a pussy ass male"

• Uhhh... in regard to what? Alpha and Beta are the first two letters of the Greek alphabet. They're also types of radiation. They're also designations in social hierarchy.

• Alpha: bullshit

Beta: bullshit.

Conclusion: we aren't gorillas fighting over females. Stupid concept. I made a question based on this and my views on it.

• Bullshit bullshit.

• Alpha and Beta are Greek symbols that are used in Calculus.

• For instinctual creatures it means a lot, for intelligent creatures it means nothing.

• Alpha and beta are the first two letters of the Greek alphabet. Alpha is α and beta is β

• Alpha = Real man

Beta = Manchild

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing... it's a load of crap... some people just simply have natural leadership qualities than others and that's why it seems like 1 guy or girl is in charge, although these days i don't exactly see leadership qualities, i just see whoever is he most bitchy and chatty is the one everyone listens to (much to the dismay of their intellegence lol). If you want to use your influence for good enough then do so and help those around you by being diplomatic.

Being a person who isn'r really a people person i notice these things from observation, no such thing as "alpha" we aren't wolves... we may have societies like the government who claim they are the "alphas" of us but really it's just how they say things, diplomacy, leadership qualities, they know what to say to more guilible more submisive people but never use their influence in a good way, however i do have some leadership qualities, i don't like being in all these "groups" because people tend to hold you back, i do kind of fancy myself in sume kind of lead position but not being a people person it's better if i don't, but people still find me very noticable, i've always had that power to distract others attention towards me, that's because people find those with natural born leadership qualities strangly alluring, it takes a lifetime of those abilities to be encouraged and honed though, those lucky enough to be taught how to hone those skills tend to be the center of attention.

• It's how you spot the asshole in a room.