At what age did you have the most fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a lot of fun up until 12 years of age. After that it died down a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• So far, they will be 16 and 17 , only 8 months and I will turn 18 so I hope it will be one of the best too 🙈 how about you btw? 😊

• I know it's not the age I am now because I'm going through a lot of things 😕so hopefully when I turn 15

• Haha thanks for the MHO princess 😘😊

• You're very welcome. 😊

What Guys Said 20

• 5th grade: Me and two friends wreaked havoc as we learned about lots of sexual things and laughed way too much with several other friends, usually during class.

8th grade: Similar to 5th, but cared a bit less because we were about to get to high school. Also, slightly more girls.

12th grade: Social part was about as good as 11th grade, girls were prominent (for me), grocery store career was going good, and with only 5 classes and only a few of those being hard-ish ones, I was pretty laid back. Best social year and girl year by far...

• I was a nerd in high school, in the Marines into my mid 20s then collage. My 30s are looking pretty damn good so far. Stable income, independence, the love of my life. not to shabby for me.

• I had the most fun when i was in my last 2 years of HS. My first 2 years were shitty, but as an upperclassman i got to take more classes that i actually liked, i got my license, so i could actually go out on my own for the first time in my life. My social life got better, i had a long term girlfriend, plenty of friends, got invited to a lot of parties, and other fun places with big groups of friends, etc. etc.

It was overall a pretty exciting time in my life because so many things changed (for the better) all at once.

• Between the 17-21 years of age

• My 20s have just been amazing overall. 27 so far/ 2015 has been the best. Following the trend, I'm in for a great life ahead of mee 👍

• So far I'd say around my early 20's... but I'm having quite a good time right now too so not sure, and I'm 37.

• Last 2 years of undergraduate years in college, I just turned legal age to buy alcohol! ;-)

• Around your age or before really. Around 16 I got really sick, ten years later and I'm about over it, that part hasn't been so fun.

Things are improving though.

• i was a bitch in high school, so i'd say like 19 and right now is when i've been my most outgoing and like, adventurous.

• Still waiting for that age 😂😂😂

• Seventeen to Eighteen... Fun times fun times

• I'll let you know after I'm dead. I still have plenty of fun-ing to do.

• i will let you know when i reach that age

• I'm have a pretty darn good one now

• 17 but 18 is pretty fun too

• Believe it or not, it's my current age, 62.

• 17 and 18.

• At high school age.

• 9 months... and then I was born. Tried to crawl back in but couldn't make it. lol

• define fun. as in childish fun? 5th grade i guess?

What Girls Said 14

• Oh god there were a lot of ages where I thought I was having the most fun I would ever have... 19, 21, 22, 24... I think 19 would take the cake though... but it's hard to tell, I think the reality is the best may still be yet to come... At ag 14 though, I wouldn't be too worried your day in the sun isn't too far off :)

• Hmm I think i'm at that age now :) However hangovers suck lol. But I also had a lot of fun when I was 13 I think!

• From 21-28.
    Now my life is just one big bore.

I <3 being in a relationship but I feel like my guy at times compresses the "Free-spirit" me.

• When I was 12-13!

• It must have been before i turned 10.

• That age is more than likely still to come :P

• eleven. no responsibility, just had fun being a kid!

• age 5 where I could do stupid shit and my parents wouldn't get mad because I was only 5

• Definitely 7th grade through 9th. Best years of my life jaja.

• Around age 13-14.

• Twelve loll

• Currently right now (:... But I'm sure it will be even funner as I get older

• Definatly not this year that's for sure

• Probably 18-19. College courses hadn't gotten too intense yet, but I had independence. I had a job, car, friends and free time, but not burdensome amounts of responsibility.