What religion am i?

I believe in evolution. No god. And also the paranormal

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't "believe" in evolution. Evolution is not a religious idea, it's a scientific fact. That would be like "believing" in gravity or relativity. All you can do is understand it.

And what exactly do you mean by "the paranormal"?

• Ghosts, demons

• Well, I guess if you only believe in ghosts or demons, most people would probably just call you "superstitious". I guess you could also be called a pretty typical "modern believer". It is typical for the times we live in that people just kind of decide themselves what they believe in and what not. Rather believing in one religion (usually christianity in the west) from beginning to end as was the case 50 or 100 years ago, many people nowadays just kind of freely assemble (I would call it "cherry-pick") stuff they like. Some stuff from christianity, some stuff from old North Sagas, some Wicca, some Buddhism (or whatever westerners believe to be Buddhism) etc.. In your case I guess you're mostly into "the mystic". I can't tell you what religion you are because things like ghosts and demons are nothing religion-specific. They appear in thousands of religions all over the world in many different shapes and kinds.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• atheist bc u think there is no god. i think the same. but sometimes i tell people im agnostic. tbh i dont care i just wanna live my life without worrying about religion or god or whatever

• I don't know, but who or what powers or administers the paranormal?

What Girls Said 2

• Atheism is a lack of belief in god. Evolution you can't believe in as its a scientific fact with evidence. You dont believe in evidence.

• I think you already know. It's Atheism and I understand what you mean by 'believe' in evolution, but that isn't a belief system.