If I gave you a pen that when you write with, anything that you wrote becomes reality. What would you write?

All really interesting ideas! 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• "While camping in the Adirondacks, Kevin Zal***** watched in horror listening as his wife finally recognized what an antisocial misogynist douchebag he was, ruining her life, and that she blew it by not staying with abc3643. Being the Randroid gun nut that Kevin was and that he converted his wife too, she got her AK-47 and shot him in the knees. He begged for mercy, but, instead, she then shot his hands off and feet off, then his genitalia. She left him there for the bears to finish the job. Left alone, his wife long gone, the bears came and the terror he experienced as they were eating him alive was only a downpayment on the justice that needed to be meted out. Once he died, God promptly sent him to Hell to spend eternity in anguish and excruciating pain burning in eternal hellfire forever. Justice paid in full. The End."

Most Helpful Girl

• Peace on earth
    A healthy, sustainable environment
    Sustainable population size
    Food and basic resources for every human being

And maybe a lifetime supply of chocolate.

What Guys Said 16

• I would write many questions on such as Why does this pen exist in the first place? Whom or what created it and why? What is it's real purpose and meaning? I need more information and data, do any other magical pens or similar objects like this one exists also? If so, why? Are there any clear instructions on the proper use of this pen? What consequences are there if someone were to ever abuse the power of this pen? I need be as well-informed as possible first. Lastly, why do you want me to have this pen? Power like this can't come easy or free there has to be a catch to it somehow or someway right?

And what if I wrote "I wished this pen had never existed in the first place" with this magical pen?

• too open ended of a question.
    I'd suggest:
    You have 500 characters, including punctuation and spaces (which you must use), with which to write something. Anything you write comes true. What do you write?

see, then, people have to think carefully, be very specific, and make best use of minimal space.

• The completion of the final books to A Song of Ice and Fire...

Oh and world peace health and happiness but whatever.

• I'd write "Tonight I have a date with Miss Belgium :D".

• "World peace" would be among the first things for sure.

• First I would write, "I will use this pen safely and wisely.

• I'd start writing the most epic erotic novel.

• that i now have super powers

• I'd write myself rich as fuck so I don't have to work ever again

• $100 million

• "Curtis is now the smartest and happiest person in the world"

That would be pretty nice if it became reality.

• I would want for a very successful music career and to have the women I love

• Russian Empire rises once again. Now and forever.

• Pls.. let me hab a girlfriend.. I be virgin too long.. oh and also unlimited money XD.

• I want to do whatever I want for eternity. I want to have sex with whoever, whenever, and wherever I want for eternity. Most importantly, I want to have the power to do whatever I want, have the power to get whoever and whatever I want, and have the power to be whoever and whatever I want for eternity.

• I want to make or create whoever and whatever I want for eternity. I want to destroy whoever and whatever I want for eternity.

• You are welcome 😁☺️

• lol :D

• I would draw a picture of me with a very large organ.

Everything else would fall into place after that.

What Girls Said 10

• "And just like that, my student loans suddenly vanished."

• Then, she will no longer be lonely. And he will. Love her. She will go to the college of her dreams. Because she deserves it

• Equality and end to animal abuse... the second one if i could only have one. I hate animal abuse

• Omg that would be amazing! I would write that my crush will fall romantically in love with me, not just as a friend.

• Oh, you might not want that... First, you want him to genuinely love you of his own volition, bot be some slave to your magical whims. Otherwise, while he may be yours, how would you know if he REALLY wants you? Second, be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtYGZt7aI4

• @abc3643
      Thanks for the insight. You know what's weird, I actually made the same wish and my fortune was 'watch what you wish for'.

• FRIENDSHIP!
    XOXOX!

• "My ex would stop acting like a jerk and become his old self again"

• I want my exams to vanish

And to be in vacations with my boyfriend, alone, umbothered by anything!

• I'd write that my debt was erased and a million dollars was in my bank account.

• The pen is mightier than the sword!

• "All your dreams will come true"