I first heard my mum say that she was 17 in her head but is 34 in reality, then a few other people on the internet. I also read someting about an 80 year old looking in the mirror and seeing an old lady but still feeling 17.
You tell me if this has some truth to it.
- I'm 17 or under/show resultsVote A
- I am 20+ and still feel 17 (or around that age)Vote B
- I am 30+ and still feel 17 (or around that age)Vote C
- I am 40+ and still feel 17 (or around that age)Vote D
- I am 50+ and still feel 17 (or around that age)Vote E
- I am 60+ and still feel 17 (or around that age)Vote F
- Other/Specific answerVote G
Most Helpful Girl
I feel maybe 18-19, and I'm 21. Haha, but I recently turned 21. I feel young, and I think i will for a very long time. I have moments where I think "oh my god, I'm an adult!" "Responsibility for my life? Making my own doctor's appointments. Whaaaaaa" And then other times I feel like "I'm ready to have babies." "Why am I not engaged yet?" "Boyfriend, marry me. I want my picket fence now"2
Most Helpful Guy
Well I don't feel like I've become a much different person in terms of the core of my persona, but I've definitely improved upon what I used to be like when I was 17.
As for whether I still feel like what others feel about "Being 17", I cannot tell. They probably were as mature at 17 as I managed to become by now at 23, and I still have room for improvement.1