Did you ever use a lame excuse to try to get out of taking a test, handing in homework or going to gym class?

Most Helpful Guy

• my dog has actually ate my homework before because it had my pizza on it. so it knocks the pizza off the plate from licking it then eats the paper because it taste like pizza grease.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I have entertained the thought I'm the past with different situations but I never succeeded in pulling it off. Because I have such a conscience when I know things aren't the way I say it is. Because in this situation, thoughts like this plagued my mind, "suppose this turns out pretty well for me and I can actually do it?" But I'll never know if I punk out right? Secondly "they aren't going to fall for that!" Thats a little something called guilt. Thirdly "they would be disappointed in me" This is because throughout my school career, I know that I had tutors that were rooting for me, saw my potential even when I couldn't see it and didn't had confidence in myself and, they always know that I could do anything if I just gave it my all. The closest to me actually making my first attempt ended in failure because when drawing the teacher's attention, she turned to me with a pleasant looking face, clearly signs that she was having a good day and secondly, yes, it's Zion, a favourite. "Yes?" She said. And then my vocal box fell into my stomach. I replied "Thank you for being a great teacher and supporting me in the way that you do". She smiled and said "well you keep trying hard son, I have faith in you" *gulp, laughs nervously, yeah... me too* NOT. But how could I spoil that? And since that one attempt, I learnt my lesson. Just stick things through. Because what is to be will be

• to get out of school i faked a drs appointment.
    Its was actually Friday 18th.

Thursday the 7th
    i told all my teachers i had a drs appointment on the 28th
    (so they wouldn't call home)
    and in the morning i "went out for school"
    but actually i was roaming around until school was out xD
    then i came back.

• You're very beautiful wow :o You're blessed have fun n I hope you get a wonderful boy friend N Merry Christmas when it comes :D

• all the damn time!

• "Sorry miss I forgot!"
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I like gym and tests. No excuses necessary.

• "Did you ever use a lame excuse to try to get out of taking a test, handing in homework or going to gym class?"

No. I rocked school. Gym was my best subject. They only want you to play and I can do that.

• Or you could just quit school. You're not being forced to go.

• Oh yes. Many times. But we never had mandatory tests, homework or gym. So most of the time I'd just tell them that "Weeeell, I don't feel I'd get anything out of this today. Be seeing you."

What Girls Said 1