Should this site's name be changed to NAWALTs ask Simps?

cuz all i see are a bunch of nawalt women bitching about how their feelings are constantly hurt and how guys r dicks on here and a bunch of simps running 2 their aid catering 2 their wounds and then feeling good about being an emotional tampon like its a respectable thing 2 let people use u.

newsflash women r self serving creatures and nobody gives a shit that not all women r like that when the majority are. newsflash being a mangina isn't going to get u respect from anyone except women which as already stated are self serving and other loser manginas who think being a nice guy is a dying 'art'. this is pretty much jim crowe law except men r the slaves n women r the massuhs telling u guys how 2 get them, how 2 please them, and how 2 act.

its a shame that men on here actually allow women 2 tell men how 2 act as if they can define what a man is. I've seen times where women should have been told 2 shut up but instead there being muffdived and over hyped acting like their lame poetry was awe inspiring, the jokes they told werent lame, and their "INSIGHT" was remarkable and forward thining.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha ha, so true!

NAWALT

NAWALT

NAWALT

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well this site should be called Anonymous. com because people can only be rude and post stuff like this when their hiding in their little anonymous shell and are to scared to not post anonymous and come out of their shell. Boo hoo hoo. :(

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you so mad.. I love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we should call the site "Too lazy to spell out real words," instead.

I'm sorry, but "2", "u", & "r" just makes you look like an idiot.

Also, punctuation is your friend.

0|0
    0|0