What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?

bump2

Most Helpful Girl

• Take care of my second degree burns while I was unable to do anything for an entire week.

I was burned on my foot (couldn't walk) and arm

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea. It's usually me doing the nice things and never receiving in return.

What Girls Said 3

• They helped me cashed out my check that I couldn't! I forever in debt! Also, someone gave me a car ride without knowing me but it was a classmate.

• My parents being there for me and providing for me even if I can't give them back a drop of all they did for me.

• Lately so many nice things have been happening it's weird I'm having a hard time with it

What Guys Said 6

• paid for my meal.

• Listen. That is one of the things I appreciate the most

• Someone writing me a poem was probably the nicest thing someone has ever done for me.

• ex ex girlfriend bought a corvette cause i liked it

• bought a corvette for herself? :'D

• @ElijahWolf i was young... i was good with women... so the thoughts of i can do better, or my curiosity and doubt of her not being the one got the best of me.

she is prob the only girl who loved me close to unconditional... after dating 10 women after her i realise this... at the same time we dated from 20 to 25 so many i was too mature or experieced to know... i only had 3 gfs before her...

• Ehh damn man :/

• Let me touch their boob's lol.

• My friend remembering my birthday 🙈🙈